Today the temperature finally got out of the single digits. I decided to get Echo outside and enjoy the February snow. It has been a tough winter with the loss of my other dog Scout. It will take some time for me to get used to not having her with us when we venture outside. We recently bred Echo to Vimy, and are hoping for a healthy litter in a couple of months. I will know in about 30 days if the breeding took. I am keeping my fingers crossed that Echo will whelp a female pup that will share some of Scout’s qualities that I miss so much. We will see. Until then I am very grateful that I have Echo.